Locum Anaesthetist required for 21 June to 28 June 2021 - contact us with your availability today!
- $2000 per day + travel + accommodation
- Welcoming sub-regional health service
- Approx two hours' drive from Melbourne
This sub-regional health service is located 200 kilometres from Melbourne, and is affiliated with Monash University's School of Rural Health.
Acute services include a full time emergency department, critical care unit, neonatal critical care unit, three operating theatres, day procedure unit and oncology and dialysis services in addition to general medical and services and sub-acute services including rehabilitation. The Health Service provides beds across three campuses.
- Dates: 21 June to 28 June 2021
- Ideally the hospital would prefer whole blocks to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Anaesthetist you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties
- Rate: $2,000 per day worked
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursed by fuel receipt
- Vibrant town with cultural heritage, restaurant scene, sporting facilities, leisure and recreational options
- Ideal access point for the magnificent Gippsland Lakes, 90 Mile Beach and the Victorian Alps
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.