Locum Anaesthetist required for 22nd - 26th June 2021 - contact us with your availability today!
- From $2000 per day + travel + accommodation
- Regional NSW teaching hospital
- Welcoming and supportive team
This 134 bed hospital provides extensive community and ambulatory services, community mental health, drug and alcohol services, an emergency department, combined Integrated Critical Care Unit, regional orthopaedic services and expanded surgical, maternity and paediatric services.
- Dates: 22nd - 27th June 2021, includes oncall 1 weeknight and 1 shift on 26th finishing 0800 Sun 27th
- Ideally the hospital would prefer whole blocks to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Anaesthetist you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties. Lists routinely commence 0730 each day and go through to 1730.
- Rate is from $2,000 per 24 hrs
- Accommodation and travel provided
- Hire car provided
- Work in the heart of the Sapphire Coast with close access to pristine wilderness and national parks
- Located halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, and approximately 2.5 hours from Canberra
- Nearest airport is just 30 Minutes' drive
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.