Great place to locum and expand your career and grow your skills and knowledge.
- Dates: 16 - 23 July 2021
- Major Rural Referral Hospital
- Support from a broad network of health professionals
One of four rural referral hospitals in the Hunter New England Health region. The hospital covers comprehensive services including medical, rehabilitation, surgical, mental health, dental, renal, maternity and child services, a Level 4 ICU and a 24-hour emergency department across the 168 bed facility.
- 16 - 23 July 2021, 1930 - 0800
Ideally the hospital would prefer whole blocks to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Anaesthetics Registrar you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties
- Rate is $110 per hour
- Accommodation provide onsite
- Travel reimbursed capped at $800
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of non-clinical and clinical professionals
- Work in the heart of the Hunter Valley; a charming region with a rich history, emerging food scene, thriving arts community, boutique accommodation and packed events calendar
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.