Various blocks available, contact us with your availability today.
- Commence ASAP for blocks available until July
- Well-supported department
- Conveniently located on the east coast of Australia
This facility is a regional referral, level 5 base hospital featuring a state-of-the-art operating theatre suite, intensive care/cardiac care unit, general medical and surgical wards, women's care unit, mental health inpatient units, a modern imaging department, paediatric unit, renal unit, cardiac catheter laboratory, emergency department, pathology, pain management clinic, and specialist outpatient clinics.
The Mental Health service has five inpatient units for adults, older people, and young people and also provides community-based mental health interventions and support.
- ASAP to 30 July 2021, Monday to Friday
- ASAP to to mid June 2021, Monday to Friday
Ideally the hospital would prefer the whole block to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Adult Inpatient Psychiatrist, you will provide cover psychiatric care for psychiatric patients
- Participate in the on-call roster approx 1:10
- $2300 per day - Vmoney or payroll
- Accommodation budget of no more than $750.00 per week
- Travel reimbursed
- Professional and personal development
- Full-time Registrar support
- Enjoy a city that boasts the culture and convenience of a major regional centre and all of the lifestyle advantages of an extraordinarily beautiful natural environment
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (RANZCP)
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.