Develop your skills in one of Australia's most highly regarded hospitals.
- Immediate start - contracts to February 2022
- Significant training and research opportunities
- Work toward your long term career goals with varied terms available
Elective Recruitment are proud to be working as exclusive recruitment partners for the St Vincent's Health Network Sydney (SVHN), comprising some of Australia's oldest and most prestigious hospitals; these include St Vincent's Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospice and St Joseph's Hospital.
St. Vincent's Hospital is a major public teaching hospital and a principal tertiary referral hospital. St Vincent's specialises in heart/lung transplantation; bone marrow transplantation; cardiology; cancer; HIV medicine; respiratory medicine; mental health; and drug and alcohol services. The Hospital has a long-standing reputation for treating the highest acuity and complex patient loads, attracting referrals on a state-wide and national basis.
The Hospital is a teaching hospital of the University of New South Wales and the University of Notre Dame and has academic associations with the Australian Catholic University, Sydney University and the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Up to 10 PGY2 positions are available
- Immediate start with contracts to February 2022, and the opportunity to extend
- These positions are particularly suited to Resident Medical Officers (PGY2) intending to pursue a career in internal medicine, psychiatry, critical care, rehabilitation, general practice, medical administration, or other specialties requiring appropriate experience to fulfil training path requirements
- On offer is a number of term rotations, including opportunities to work on clinically complex cases in specialty units including Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Medicine and more
- The positions are full-time, Monday to Friday with rostered ward overtime and oncall
- Base salary $81,884 + penalties
- Generous salary packaging
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- RMO association regular social and networking events
- Mentoring program with senior colleagues
- Career advice and commitment to professional development
- Sydney is a world-class city, with a warm, sunny climate and all the city amenities; easily accessible via road, rail or air
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.