ICU Registrar - work for the largest private hospital in South Australia.
- Two (2) vacancies available
- C6 CICM accredited training hospital
- Generous remuneration and salary sacrificing opportunities
This new hospital with its state-of-the-art facilities is the largest private hospital in South Australia. The facility provides acute medical and surgical care, and is one of South Australia's largest providers of orthopaedic, cardiac, and neurosurgical services. The hospital is the only private provider of 24/7 accident and emergency care.
The 16 operating theatres are equipped to manage highly specialised procedures and are supported by a 20-bed level 3 Intensive Care Unit. The ICU is headed up with specialist intensivists with extensive experience 24 hours a day.
- Further your career in this advanced and well-equipped ICU.
- Be part of a highly effective team supported by Senior Intensivists and experienced ICU nurses.
- Generous remuneration and salary sacrificing opportunities are available.
- Adelaide is South Australia's cosmopolitan coastal capital; world-famous wine regions only minutes from the city and award-winning restaurants.
- Adelaide offers world-class education - five prestigious universities, a range of specialist colleges and over 200 independent, government and Catholic schools.
- Median property prices range from $700,000 for houses to $440,000 for units. Houses in Adelaide rent out for $450 per week and units rent for $445 per week.
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 6 months ICU experience plus 6 months Anaesthetic experience, both in the last 5 years
- Suitable to PGY4+ doctors
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community register today.