Combine your expert clinical, leadership and administrative skills in this sub-regional health service.
- Vibrant regional city just over two hours' drive from Melbourne
- Attractive salary package
- Provide expert clinical leadership and drive patient centred-care
This sub-regional health service is located 200 kilometres from Melbourne, and is affiliated with Monash University's School of Rural Health.
Acute services include a full time emergency department, critical care unit, neonatal critical care unit, three operating theatres, day procedure unit and oncology and dialysis services in addition to general medical and services and sub-acute services including rehabilitation. The Health Service provides acute care as part of an integrated service delivery model, with beds across three campuses.
- As Consultant in General or Acute Medicine, and Head of Unit, you will provide senior medical support, in conjunction with three other Physicians, in General Medicine and in the Critical Care unit
- You will provide leadership and oversee the day to day function and performance of the unit and responsibilities will include oversight and delegation of clinical operations, medical workforce management, education and training, clinical governance and budgetary management
- You will be actively engaged in continuing education activities in addition to Continuous Quality Improvement activities, including audit and morbidity and mortality review
- This is a permanent full-time position with participation in the one-in-four shared roster with the three other Consultant Physicians
- Generous salary package, negotiable from $300k depending on experience, and relocation support
- Live in a vibrant town with cultural heritage, restaurant scene, sporting facilities, leisure and recreational options
- Excellent preschool, primary and secondary education options are available
- Ideal access point for the magnificent Gippsland Lakes, 90 Mile Beach and the Victorian Alps
- Current AHPRA registration as a Specialist
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Physicians (FRACP)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.