Establish your leadership career in the Chemical Pathology community.
- Competitive salary package + relocation
- Lead a small cohesive team in centrally located lab
- Leading private pathology group
This Group is one of Australia's leading pathology providers employing more than 2000 people, and is heavily investing in the future of its pathology services by upgrading infrastructure to improve support for referrers and patients. The Group is implementing a new LIS, and has arguably the most sophisticated automation globally.
You will be working at a comprehensive medical laboratory and pathology practice with laboratory and patient pathology collection centre locations throughout New South Wales and the ACT.
- This is a leadership position heading a small team of three pathologists in a centrally located lab in Sydney
- As Head of Chemical Pathology you will lead the function of Biochemistry, mentor Pathologists and the supporting Scientific Team
- You will provide supervision of the Chemical/ Biochemistry department and provide expertise in Biochemistry and report cases in a timely manner
- You will actively participate in the quality control and assurance activities
- Within the larger organisation, you will have access to lots of resources and collaboration across Pathology streams
- Competitive salary and leave benefits
- Ongoing professional development
- Access to free onsite parking
- Team member benefits and discounts at leading retailers and services
- Benefit from significant capital investment in infrastructure and technology
- Located only 15km from Sydney CBD you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of world class suburbs to call home
- To be eligible for this position you must hold Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent and be eligible for specialist registration in Chemical Pathology with AHPRA
- 5 years post graduate experience is required
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.