Join one of the leading Aboriginal Medical Services in Queensland.
- Opportunity to contribute to closing the gap in Aboriginal healthcare
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer
- Locum opportunities also available
You will be working for an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service that facilitates and promotes Primary Health Care Services and strives to establish state-of-the-art comprehensive Health Care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The health service practices a holistic and preventative approach to health, offering general and specialist care, complemented with long-term healthy lifestyle change programs and services. The multidisciplinary team of qualified and experienced health professionals set the direction for the service and are passionate about working in and with Aboriginal Health Systems and making a difference in people's lives.
- As GP/Senior Medical Officer, you will provide primary health care services to patients in the clinic and make a direct impact on improved health outcomes in the community
- This position offers great work-life balance (Monday to Friday) - with an option to work Saturday and have a weekday off
- You will have support from an experienced multidisciplinary team with a wide array of in-house allied health and specialist services
- Indicative salary $250-280,000 pa pro-rata commensurate with experience
- Exposure to diverse clinical practice
- Salary packaging, meal entertainment card, and novated lease options
- Flexible work arrangements and annual study leave
- Make a direct impact on improved health outcomes in the community
- Vocationally registered General Practitioner with current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency registration
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners, or Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine is essential (FRACGP or FACRRM)
- Prior experience as a General Practitioner delivering primary health care services
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.