Join a friendly, convenient, accessible and professional practice in a highly sought after location.
- 5* rated medical centre
- Full or Part time - fully flexible
- Mixed Billing practice
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non- discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
This busy practice is GP-owned and located in a shopping centre in Sydney's Northern Beaches, just 50 minutes north of Sydney CBD. The practice is fully computerised with leading systems and software and a state-of-the art custom designed booking system.
- You will join a team of 6 experienced GPs in a high-demand practice
- The practice is supported by a full range of services with physiotherapy, pathology and other comprehensive allied health services onsite
- The practice is open Mon-Fri, and Sat mornings and you will have the flexibility to choose your working hours to suit
- Enjoy a varied patient mix and the opportunity to develop your own special interest
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- Competitive fee split terms
- Opportunity to live the coastal Sydney dream
- Family friendly suburbs and world class education options perfect to raise a family
- Non-vocationally registered or vocationally registered General Practitioner
- Current AHPRA registration
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.