A regional hospital 3 hours from Adelaide CBD urgently needs a locum GP ED.
- Regional SA Hospital
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: $185 per hour
You will be working for a Not for Profit organisation providing a quality 24/7 after-hours health care service for the local community, based at a regional hospital just 3 hours from Adelaide.
- Locum GP ED
- Dates: Ongoing
- Hours: Shifts available are generally 8am-8pm, or 12pm-10pm
- Support Staff: 24 hours a day by VR GPs, and is supported by nursing staff.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $185 per hour
- 78 cents per kilometre mileage from home base to ED and return
- Accommodation provided
- Some Friday shifts also offer 2-3 nights family friendly accommodation, allowing you to enjoy the weekend with your family in this stunning region
- Things to do: Located on the banks of the Murray River, there is plenty of opportunities to enjoy time on the water. Alternatively, visit the numerous wineries in the region.
- How to get there: This service is located a 3 hr drive from Adelaide
- Must be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP or FACRRM or equivalent
- Current emergency medicine certificate (REST, REACT or equivalent)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this GP ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.