VR GPs with ED skills urgently needed in hospital 3 hours from Adelaide CBD.
- $185 per hour
- Family accommodation provided - spend the weekend exploring!
- Return mileage paid
You will be working for a Not for Profit organisation providing a quality 24/7 after hours health care service for the local community, based at a regional hospital 3 hours from Adelaide.
The service is staffed 24 hours a day by VR GPs, and is supported by nursing staff provided from Country Health SA. All participants are highly skilled and work together.
- Various day time and evening shifts are available throughout the rest of the year.
- Weekends particularly urgent
- Shifts available are generally 8am-8pm, or 12pm-10pm
- From midday through to 10 pm there are two doctors rostered, outside of those hours one doctor is rostered.
- An ED Supervisor is on call 24 x 7 to provide additional support in the department if needed.
- $185 per hour
- 78 cents per kilometre mileage from home base to ED and return
- Accommodation provided
- Some Friday shifts also offer 2-3 nights family friendly accommodation allowing you to enjoy the weekend with your family in this stunning region
- Must be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- Fellowship with RACGP or ACRRM or equivalent
- Experience in Emergency Medicine is essential
Why locum with Elective Recruitment?
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.