Provide comprehensive primary health and well-being services to the region's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provide culturally sensitive healthcare & work closely with Aboriginal communities
- Well-balanced lifestyle and working environment
This Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community controlled primary health care service is a bulk billing service that provides comprehensive primary health, and well-being services to the region's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community. The health service has been operating in the Rockhampton and Central Queensland region for over 25 years and advocates for, and involves, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander community in primary health and well-being care. The health service collaborates with health and well-being partner agencies to enable integrated continuity of care for the community, and continues to work to contribute to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health policy and program reform in Queensland.
- General Practitioner permanent position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, available for immediate start
- Provide medical skills and expertise in the delivery of culturally competent comprehensive primary health care services as a member of the multidisciplinary team
- General Practitioner's will be responsible for demonstrating leadership in clinical quality, safety and fostering a culture of organisational reflection and continuous quality improvement
- Provide best practice comprehensive primary health care and leadership in the safety and quality of clinical services delivered by the health team
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment with access to visiting allied health and specialist service
- Competitive salary package + super + salary sacrifice + assistance with professional development needs + relocation assistance
- Contractor arrangements are also available, with an attractive shared Medicare percentage
- Excellent working conditions with up to date technology
- A well-balanced lifestyle and working environment
- MBBS, unconditional registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Understanding and commitment to the concept, philosophy and practice of Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations
- Working knowledge of health issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and a strong commitment to improving health outcomes
- Ability to work sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Demonstrated skills in providing clinical leadership in a multidisciplinary setting
- Skills and experience in clinical teaching and health professional development
- Possession of a current 'C' Class Driver's Licence valid in Queensland is required
- This location is DWS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.