Are you passionate about rural medicine? Apply your expert knowledge providing GP Anaesthetist services in this regional community.
- Fixed-term, part-time role
- Rewarding clinical work
- Welcoming community and striking landscapes
The Health Service encompasses 29 facilities. This hospital provides a series of services such as allied health services, community health, home and community care services within a rural health setting. It has six clinics available – oral health, antenatal, dietetics, child speech pathology, general outpatients and a dental clinic.
- As GP Anaesthetist, you will provide efficient quality medical services to inpatients and outpatients including the provision of 24 hour emergency department coverage on a rostered basis
- Outreach services will constitute part of the service
- You will participate in Clinical Governance, educational activities, quality assurance and accreditation programs
- You will participate in and facilitate education including for medical students and for nursing and allied health staff, providing training and supervision
- This is a part time, 27 hours per fortnight GP Anaesthetist opening, for 12 months
- Indicative package between $83,311and $104,607
- Employer superannuation contribution up to 12.75 per cent
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career training and development
- Salary packaging
- Lower cost of living
- Only 2 hours and a half from Toowoomba and 4 hours from Brisbane, there is something for everyone in this region.The town has immaculate and attractive tree-lined streets, public parks and beautiful gardens. The local rivers, dams and waterways are great to explore.
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Diploma in Anaesthetics (JCCA), or Advanced Skills in Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Rural Generalist Surgery or Paediatrics will also be accepted
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.