Excellent opportunity for a General Surgery Registrar seeking a metro location
- Commence February 2021 for a 12 month contract
- Remuneration to $150,479
- Perth metropolitan location
This first class, contemporary 367-bed hospital provides care to 307 public patients and 60 private patients. Services include emergency medicine, critical care, day chemotherapy, paediatric care, aged and stroke care, maternity and general surgery.
You will be working for a leading health care provider, operating private and public hospitals throughout Australia.
The organisation has a well deserved reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and you will find opportunities for professional development.
- Expand your skills, knowledge, and confidence as a Surgical Registrar.
- You will be exposed to a wide variety of surgical case-mix.
- With several Visiting Surgical Specialists, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from leading surgeons.
- Professional Development
- Enjoy a Mediterranean climate and a relaxed lifestyle in a very beautiful, clean, spacious feeling city.
- You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants this region has to offer or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all.
- Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the city for some shopping. This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has everything you could hope for.
- Eligible for Provisional or General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Minimum PGY3
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community register today.