Join a motivated health service where you can reach your potential whilst completing fulfilling work.
- Diverse and challenging case mix
- Flexible work options
- Laid back country NSW lifestyle
This is one of the largest Local Health Districts in NSW, delivering innovative health services to about 277,000 residents. The LHD is diverse encompassing cities, inner regional, outer regional and remote communities.
The health service is nestled in the heart of Central West NSW. The facility operates 22 acute beds, 2 ED beds and a range of primary and community health services.
- As General Practitioner - Visiting Medical Officer (GP - VMO), you will provide clinical management and treatment to patients under their care and a contemporary comprehensive service for optimal patient outcomes to achieve safe clinical practice
- GP VMO's will participate in the after-hours roster as required
- General Practitioner's will provide mentorship to registrars that work in the hospital, supervise other doctors, and medical students, and ad hoc teaching as required
- VMO rates - $150-200 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible work practices
- Interesting and challenging work
- Professional growth and accelerated career progression
- The town is located in NSW Central West Region and is easily accessible via road
- Locally there is a range of restaurants, pubs and clubs, cafes with great coffee, an Olympic pool, gym and race track
- The area is home to a range of fantastic primary, secondary and central NSW public schools, and affordable housing
- Unconditional General and/or Specialist Registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and/or Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine and/or Vocational Recognition as a General Practitioner
- Minimum three (3) years post graduate clinical experience
- Previous experience in Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Adult Internal Medicine, Paediatrics or Rural Medicine an advantage
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.