Growing general practice in a great Sunshine Coast community.
- Immediate start available
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours
- Collegiate team passionate about community engagement
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This bulk billing practice is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including women's and men's health, vaccination and immunisation programs as well as travel health and skin checks.
- Work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- The hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Affordable housing, good schools and family-friendly townships
- Live and work in a landscape of national significance that offers easy access to many of the Sunshine Coast's major attractions
- Approx 70km, or a one hour drive, north of Brisbane
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.