On offer is great work/life balance - enjoy fantastic beaches, fishing, whale watching, shopping, history and the local botanical gardens
- Supportive team culture
- Excellent nursing support
- Professional satisfaction and high income
This practice is a 100% bulk billing clinic, established 16 years ago. Consulting hours are 8.30 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday, and 10 am to 1 pm, Saturday. The practice has 3 consulting rooms and uses Pracsoft and Medical Director software.
The practice is growing and the two existing GP’s are fully booked. The practice is supported by 2 nurses and has pathology collection onsite and access to allied health services including podiatrist and speech and hearing therapists.
- You will be working in a well established and busy practice
- You will be well supported with an induction and orientation that will ensure a smooth transition to the practice and to the friendly and welcoming community
- Enjoy a varied patient mix
- You will join a team of 2 General Practitioner’s and be supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 2 Practice Nurses
- Negotiable remuneration package
- Eligible for government relocation grant
- DPA, MM4
- Located just under four-hours west of Melbourne on the far south-west coast of Victoria, home to natural beauty, fascinating cultural heritage, great walks and great pies
- To be eligible for this position you must be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.