Provide skin cancer services at a busy practice in this ideal centralised location.
- Take over the existing patient base from GP leaving
- Fully equipped with the latest equipment
- Skin work only
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
At this private/mixed-billing Medical Centre, the specialist team of skin cancer physicians provide a range of skin cancer services, including risk assessments, testing and treatments. The practice is equipped with the latest equipment for surgical and non surgical skin procedures and operations. The provider is a leader in training and updating its doctors in skin cancer detection and treatment.
- As General Practitioner with interest in Skin Cancer, you will work in a well-established and busy skin clinic and be able further your profession in Skin Cancer Medicine
- You will join a team of 5 GP's with broad experience in skin cancer medicine
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- The practice's hours are Monday & Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Wednesday
- 8:30am - 5:00pm, Thursday 1:30pm - 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm and Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- This is a permanent position with flexible hours
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Purpose built facilities and latest equipment
- Strong emphasis on excellence in medical care
- The medical practice is located in a vibrant Perth suburb with easy access to public transport, shops and cafes
- You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all. Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the city for some shopping. This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has everything you could hope for
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
- You will have previous skills, qualifications and experience in skin cancer
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.