Join a team of dedicated and friendly staff and doctors in a busy, well established practice.
- Opportunity to develop your special interest in Skin
- No weekend work
- Cosmopolitan city with beach lifestyle
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This dedicated medical practice is a mixed billing teaching centre open 8 am - 6 pm hours, 5 days per week. The on-site skin clinic within the practice is equipped with the best technology for early diagnosis of skin cancer and can provide total body mapping and mole analysis services, as well as skin cancer surgery and full mole removal services on site.
- Utilise your skills and interest in skin and minor surgical procedures and work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Competitive % billings
- Very flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Sign on payments or relocation assistance package for those wishing to take up multiple year agreements
- Close to the pristine Indian Ocean, surfing, snorkelling, fishing, boating are great attractions. Yanchep National Park is a short drive and the Swan Valley wineries are some 30 minutes away
- Good mix of public and private schools
- Work/Life balance is promoted at this clinic
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.