Located in the heart of a busy Brisbane suburb, provide skin cancer services for a growing practice.
- Further your profession in Skin Cancer Medicine at this busy clinic
- Fully equipped with the latest equipment
- Urban lifestyle in Brisbane's North
You will be working for one of Australia’s leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This private/mixed-billing Medical Centre, the specialist team of skin cancer physicians provide a range of skin cancer services, including risk assessments, testing and treatments. The practice is equipped with the latest equipment for surgical and non surgical skin procedures and operations. The provider is a leader in training and updating its doctors in skin cancer detection and treatment. The purpose built facility enables staff and doctors to provide quality care in modern and comfortable surroundings.
- As General Practitioner with interest in Skin Cancer, you will work in a well-established and busy skin clinic
- You will join a team of 3 GP’s with broad experience in skin cancer medicine
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- The practice’s hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- Full time or part time capacity
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Purpose built facilities and latest equipment
- Strong emphasis on excellence in medical care
- Under 10kms from Brisbane CBD and one of Brisbane's fastest developing suburbs
- This suburb appeals to a wide demographic with great transport, schools, entertainment on your doorstep, a multitude of shops and a dining precinct
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
- You will have previous skills, qualifications and experience in skin cancer
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.