A well-established local patient base, so you can start immediately.
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours
- Welcoming team
- 30 minutes from Perth CBD, in the heart of the Swan valley wine district
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This conveniently located practice is a bulk billing general medical centre open extended hours, 7 days per week. The practice provides a range of services including family, men's, women's and paediatrics healthcare as well as immunisation programs, occupational health and travel medicine.
- As General Practitioner, work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Weekend roster shared between General Practitioners
- Competitive % billings
- Very flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Sign on payments or relocation assistance package for those wishing to take up multiple year agreements
- Family friendly suburb with a wide range of housing options and good mix of public and private schools
- Enjoy Perth's unbeatable lifestyle
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.