Join a successful mixed billing practice in a friendly and relaxed Tasmanian suburb.
- Collaborative team of GPs
- Full-time nursing support and allied health available
- MMM 2 location /DPA Area
This is a well-established GP-owned general practice that has been in operation since 2004. The mixed billing practice, is open Mon - Fri 8 am - 6 pm, and provides a range of services including family planning, antenatal care, counselling, travel medicine, immunisation, annual health checks, diabetes management, asthma management, aged assessments & care and pre-employment medicals.
The highly qualified and experienced team of General Practitioner's, nursing staff and allied health practitioners are committed to patients well-being and preventative care. Pharmacy and pathology services are onsite. Allied Health services include podiatry, and a dietician. The practice is located in a popular shopping district and is well connected by public transport.
- The practice is looking to expand their team due to the high demand from the current patient database of over 5,500.
- As General Practitioner, you will work alongside 5 other GP’s to manage existing patient base and future growth.
- You will be fully supported by your GP colleagues, an experienced practice manager, admin team, nursing and allied health services
- Full or part-time hours can be considered
- Opportunity to be involved in teaching and supervision for GP registrars and Medical students
- 55%- 65% of billings depending on seniority
- $5000 relocation assistance
- Benefit of a large existing patient base
- No weekend work
- Tasmania offers a brilliant lifestyle for families, with affordable housing, excellent access and choice of education located within strong and vibrant rural and urban centres.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Currently registered with minimum General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.