Share your passion for leadership and rural medicine.
- Lead and contribute to service development
- Enjoy a rewarding role that will directly impact your local community
- Opportunity for public and private practice
The Health Service encompasses 29 facilities. This community hospital has 10 beds and offers medical, surgical, outpatients and emergency care services.
- As General Practitioner, you will provide efficient quality medical services to inpatients and outpatients including the provision of 24 hour emergency department coverage on a rostered basis
- You will provide leadership of the multidisciplinary team to improve care by being a role model, reviewing and developing care processes, monitoring emerging issues and leading change
- You will participate in Clinical Governance, educational activities, quality assurance and accreditation programs
- Implement and monitor quality standards, occupational health and safety policies, procedures and programs and provide clinical governance in your relevant work area
- You will participate in and facilitate education including for medical students and for nursing and allied health staff, providing training and supervision
- General Practitioner's have the opportunity to pursue private practice work in conjunction with this role
- This is a permanent full time position
- Indicative package between $257,147 and $275,034
- Employer superannuation contribution up to 12.75 per cent
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career training and development
- Salary packaging
- Lower cost of living
- Located approx 5 hours drive from Brisbane, this small town services the surrounding rural properties. Brimming with recreational facilities and a busy annual calendar of local and surrounding community events, here you are guaranteed a warm country welcome.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with a current annual practicing certificate is essential
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or enrollment in a training program to either of these Fellowships
- Advanced DRANZCOG, Diploma in Anaesthetics (JCCA), or Advanced Skills in Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Rural Generalist Surgery or Paediatrics will also be accepted
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.