Provide compassionate leadership and quality medical services within a rural community setting.
- Combine public and private practice
- Enjoy the country hospitality of the local region
- Share your passion for rural medicine
The Health Service encompasses 29 facilities. This community hospital provides medical, emergency and outpatient services as well as respite and palliative care. Community health services include child health, women’s health and mental health, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs services.
- As General Practitioner, you will provide efficient quality medical services to inpatients and outpatients including the provision of 24 hour emergency department coverage on a rostered basis
- You will provide leadership of the multidisciplinary team by being a role model, and leading change
- You will participate in Clinical Governance, educational activities, quality assurance and accreditation programs
- You will participate in and facilitate education including for medical students and for nursing and allied health staff, providing training and supervision
- General Practitioner's have the opportunity to pursue private practice work in conjunction with this role
- This is a permanent part time position, 40 hours per fortnight
- Indicative package between $223,303 and $234,517 pro rata
- Employer superannuation contribution up to 12.75 per cent
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career training and development
- Salary packaging
- Lower cost of living
- Located approx 3 hours drive from Brisbane, this town is full of classic Queensland architecture, heritage shop fronts, and country hospitality
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with a current annual practicing certificate is essential
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or enrollment in a training program to either of these Fellowships
- Advanced DRANZCOG, Diploma in Anaesthetics (JCCA), or Advanced Skills in Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Rural Generalist Surgery or Paediatrics will also be accepted
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.