Combine your medical expertise in a public health environment and establish your own private practice within a rural community setting.
- Rural health setting
- Rewarding career opportunity
- Enjoy the history, culture, and the natural beauty of the local region
The Health Service encompasses 29 facilities. This hospital is a 13-bed community hospital offering Women's Health and General Surgery Specialist Services. It also offers various hospital services such as Medical and Day Surgery.
- As General Practitioner, you will provide efficient quality medical services to inpatients and outpatients including the provision of 24 hour emergency department coverage on a rostered basis
- You will participate in Clinical Governance, educational activities, quality assurance and accreditation programs
- You will participate in and facilitate education including for medical students and for nursing and allied health staff, providing training and supervision
- General Practitioner's have the opportunity to pursue private practice work in conjunction with this role
- Indicative package between $222,312 and $233,525
- Employer superannuation contribution up to 12.75 per cent
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career training and development
- Salary packaging
- Lower cost of living
- Located approx 4 hours drive from Brisbane, this vibrant rural township is easily accessible via road and rail. It is well known for its spring wildflowers and well-preserved “living” pioneering history
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with a current annual practicing certificate is essential
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or enrollment in a training program to either of these Fellowships
- Advanced clinical skills in Emergency Medicine are highly desirable
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.