Join an ideal practice to develop as a strong rural General Practitioner.
- Bulk billing with mixed billing option
- Be busy from day 1 and see a broad spectrum of rural practice
- Live and work in relaxed, friendly and informal country town
This bulk-billing medical centre has served this region for 10 years and has been under new ownership for 12 months. Rural Health Management Services currently provides practice management services.
The practice has 4 consultation rooms and is fully accredited and computerised using Best Practice Management. The practice is currently open Mon-Fri: 8:30 - 5:00.
- As General Practitioner, you will be working in an established medical centre that has recently been opened under new ownership.
- This centre is the only clinic offering bulk billing in the region with patients eager to welcome a new GP.
- You will be working alongside 1.5 FTE GP's, a senior practice nurse, dietician and psychologist
- It is an ideal role for a General Practitioner with room for expansion and future development
- The practice has the potential to provide flexible hours, teaching positions, nursing home services, and work within the local hospitals
- Competitive % of billings
- 210km from Brisbane by pleasant country drive
- It is a bustling township and the region's commercial centre; you will find a vibrant sporting, cultural and social life
- The practice has the support of the local community and hospitals
- You will be a registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent, highly regarded
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.