Rare GP position in city location available to International GP's on specialist stream.
- Attractive city location only 30mins to CBD
- Very busy general practice
- Flexible days and hours on offer
You will be working in an accredited, family-friendly medical practice that strives to provide excellent, superior medical care for all patients. The practice is located in a shopping centre with a lot of patient traffic and next door to a pharmacy.
The medical centre was opened in May 2019 and currently has the services of two general practitioners, two nurses, and an onsite phlebotomist.
Over the coming years, the practice is aiming to include more comprehensive healthcare by expanding the practice and services provided to include extensive Allied health and Medical specialists.
It is a non-corporate a family-owned general practice, focussed on a teamwork approach which regularly incorporates ancillary advice and consultation from a broad scope of health professionals from traditional and novel streams such as nurses, pharmacists, podiatrists, physiotherapists, psychologists, natural/alternative medicine practitioners. This is tailored to each patient's medical needs, wishes, and beliefs.
- Bulk billing general practice with scope for private billings as you build your patient base
- 2 GP's supported by collaborative team of nurses and reception staff
- 4 consulting rooms and 2 operating rooms
- Open 6 days a week with the scope for Sunday opening if desired
- Fully computerised
- Attractive % of billings
- Health Workforce Certificate available for sponsorship
- Rare DPA, MM1 location
- Full books
- Supportive team environment
- Cosmopolitan coastal city
Vocational registration as a GP in Australia OR eligibility for the RACGP PEP specialist stream
International qualifications must include one of the following:
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners, UK
- Membership of the Irish College of General Practitioners
- Fellowship of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Certificate of Specific Training for General Practice Sweden
- Certificate of Specific Training for General Practice Netherlands
- Specialist in Family and Community Medicine, Spain
- Specialist in Family Medicine, Malta
- Certification of the American Board of Family Medicine, USA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.