Opportunity to deliver comprehensive general practice services in a rural and remote setting.
- Accredited primary health care practice
- Join a great team of dedicated professionals
- Ongoing locum shifts available
This is a well-established accredited general practice that has been in operation since April 2008. As an accredited general practice, the practice strives to maintain the highest standard through continuous quality improvement, GP & staff training & upskilling. The practice received the National Award of Practice Accreditation demonstrating their commitment to quality and safety within the practice.
A bulk billing practice, open Mon - Fri 9 am - 6 pm, providing a range of services including chronic disease management, family planning/antenatal and postnatal care, Indigenous Health & Closing the Gap, skin checks/minor lesion removal and cryotherapy, Hospital in the Home, travel vaccinations, ECG’s, Audiometry & Spirometry, treatment of fractures & plastering, mental health and telehealth consultations.
The multidisciplinary team of doctors, nursing staff, aboriginal health worker, social & community officer, allied health practitioners & mental health nurse are committed to providing a high standard of holistic, patient centred healthcare to their community & surrounding villages.
- This practice is fully booked everyday and seeking a GP to join the team to manage existing patient base and future growth
- You will be fully supported by GP colleagues, an experienced practice manager, admin team, nursing and allied health services, and a range of visiting specialist services
- You will have the benefit of a large existing patient base
- This is a mixed billing practice with a diverse patient base including ageing and indigenous populations
- The practice has recently been renovated with comfortable clinical rooms, and a well-equipped treatment room
- Locum FIFO options also available
- 65% of billings
- Flexible contract arrangements
- Be supported by cutting-edge software systems and operational support
- Fascinating rural town of 5500 people, with strong community spirit
- Excellent schools, childcare options and sporting and recreation facilities
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
- OR currently registered with general registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) with eligibility for the RACGP PEP specialist stream
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.