Wide, open country roads bring you to this general practice in a growing regional town.
- Locum, Full-time, part-time or flexible hour opportunities available
- Immediate start available
- Country living right on the city's doorstep
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This purpose-built facility offers modern and comfortable surroundings. All 4 consulting rooms have windows. The practice is bulk billing and is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including women's health, men's health, children's health, immunisation programs, travel medicine, and skin checks.
- As General Practitioner, work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- Join a team of 4 GP's with broad experience in many different areas
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff, including practice nurses and reception team
- The hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30 am to 1 pm
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Locum opportunities available - 2 months minimum preferred
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Return flights, accommodation and a hire car available for Locum opportunities
- Sign on incentive for 2 year + full-time contracts
- Affordable housing, good local schools and childcare options
- Growing country town, 20 minutes west of Caboolture and approx 70 km from Brisbane
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.