Make a difference and improve health outcomes for this indigenous community
- 2 x General Practitioners needed
- Captivating location
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer
You will be working for an Aboriginal community controlled service with a strong focus on primary health care, working to improve health outcomes and wellbeing for the Indigenous population of the surrounding area.
The clinic provides comprehensive primary health care services that respond to the physical, spiritual, cultural, emotional and social needs and well-being of the community.
- You will provide excellent general practice medical services by managing acute and chronic conditions with a multidisciplinary approach.
- You will be able to experience health conditions you may not have experienced in any other location, expand your clinical, cultural knowledge and existing skills, whilst delivering your best health care.
- You will join multi- dimensional, professional and friendly team
- General Practitioner base salary of $276K + Superannuation, Salary Packaging options and WIP incentive (MM4) up to $18K p.a.
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- 12 days Personal Leave
- 15 day Study Leave
- Relocation and Accommodation assistance (negotiable)
- The Tablelands region has diverse landscapes including world heritage rainforests, crater lakes, expansive savannahs and wetlands.
- Vocationally registered General Practitioner
- Fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency essential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.