Join a brand new well-equipped and well-positioned GP Medical Centre.
- Stunning coastal location
- Multidisciplinary team with Pathology & Allied Health Services onsite
- MMM 1 location /DPA Area
This is a brand new well-equipped and well-positioned GP Medical Centre and Skin Clinic. The mixed billing practice is open Monday to Friday 8:30am – 9:30pm, and Saturday & Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm and provides comprehensive medical and allied health services.
Pathology services are onsite and you will be fully supported by the nursing team to assist with procedures, immunisations, chronic disease management. The practice is located in the heart of the CBD and is well connected by public transport.
- The practice is looking for motivated GP’s to expand their team in this brand new medical centre
- You will be fully supported by your General Practitioner colleagues, practice manager, admin team, nursing and allied health services
- Full part-time hours or after-hours can be considered
- Opportunity to develop your special interest
- 65 - 70% of billings depending on seniority and commitment for after-hours
- Well-positioned GP practice
- Room for professional growth in this practice
- Parking onsite
- Less than an hour from Melbourne, Geelong offers a range of idyllic lifestyle options, inner city, coastal, suburban, rural or bay side, there’s something for everyone
- All the advantages of cosmopolitan city living without the congestion, and a wide mix of attractions from natural bush to spectacular surf beaches, historic townships to cosmopolitan shopping precincts
- MBBS or equivalent
- Currently registered with minimum General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.