Join a busy general practice just 8kms North of Adelaide CBD.
- Join an established group with 30 years experience
- Attractive % of billings plus opportunities for clinical trials
- Located in a multipurpose building with all healthcare services under one roof
You will be joining a group that has been proudly providing the community with uncompromising and professional healthcare for more than 30 years. The Group is owned by South Australians who first set up a general practice in the western suburbs of Adelaide in 1980. From that small beginning, it now provides healthcare and medical advice to South Australians from 4 clinics across Adelaide. The clinics deliver comprehensive and integrated primary healthcare with a focus on preventative care and maintenance of good health. Many of the group GP’s have additional qualifications and expertise in special interest areas such as chronic disease treatment and women’s health.
You will be working in a multipurpose building with multidisciplinary services on site. This is a mixed billing practice, with approx. 20% from private billings. Visiting Specialists provide support for the Clinic in the areas of geriatrics, endocrinology, ear nose and throat, surgical paediatrics and obesity management. Other healthcare services are also available within the practice; there is a dental clinic, an audiologist, a pharmacy, pathology, psychology, radiology, an optometrist, podiatrist, physiotherapist, a diabetes educator and dietitians.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 12 GP's delivering comprehensive and integrated primary healthcare focusing on preventative care
- The practice is currently open 6 days per week, from 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 12.30pm Saturdays
- The patient demographic is diverse from paediatrics right through to geriatrics
- The practice is fully computerised using Medical Director and Prac Soft
- 70% of billings
- Opportunity for involvement in lucrative trials for CMAX
- Supportive team of doctors and support staff
- Live in a city consistently voted amongst the most liveable cities in the world
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
FRACGP or Registrars soon to receive fellowship
- This location is non-DPA and access to an unrestricted provider number is essential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.