Join a welcoming, mixed-billing GP practice offering flexibility and support in the heart of Melbourne.
- Doctor-owned clinic in the center of Melbourne
- High patient demand
- Enjoyable workplace culture
This doctor-owned practice in Melbourne CBD, provides a comprehensive range of medical and nursing services. The experienced GP's have a range of special interests including Dermatology, Skin Cancer Surgery,Preventative Medicine and Work Related Injuries.
The mixed-billing practice is open Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm, and Saturdays 11 am - 4 pm. Onsite Pathology and Chiropractor servicers are available as well as a Travel Clinic and Skin Cancer Clinic. The practice is modern and well-equipped.
- You will be working in a well established, busy medical centre and will be well supported to develop your practice from day one.
- The friendly staff will welcome you
- Be supported by the excellent practice manager and comprehensive nursing support
- Flexible work hours and days on offer, allowing you to create your own work-life balance!
- Enjoy a varied patient mix and have the opportunity to develop your special interest
- 70% of billings
- The centre is located in a high growth location in the heart of Melbourne
- Melbourne has been consistently rated one of the world's most liveable cities.
- It is a safe city, with world-class education, reliable infrastructure, business opportunities and a healthy environment, you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of great suburbs to call home
- To be eligible for this position you must be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.