Join a purpose-built new healthcare hub in the Hunter Valley as Lead GP with an equity share in the business.
- State of the art facility
- Full time or part time commitment considered
- Telehealth partnership offering revenue from day 1
This purpose-built new practice is situated at the gateway to new residential estates and neighbouring suburbs, and will form part of a larger health hub which will service the local community. A large pharmacy group and other allied health services will be co-located.
- As Lead General Practitioner, you will provide comprehensive primary health services, lead the medical team and be responsible for clinical governance
- You will work collaboratively with the experienced General Manager who will be responsible for the commercial aspects of the business
- The practice has partnered with a corporate telehealth service to provide capacity to accrue revenue/billings from day 1
- Part time or full time equally considered; you choose your hours
- Equity share in the business and 70% billings
- Telehealth partnership
- Great earning potential
- This clinic is situated in a high growth area. New residential estates have already commenced and there is further growth planned for the next 3-4 years
- Only two hours’ drive north of Sydney and 50 minutes west of Newcastle Airport
- The largest town in Australia’s oldest wine region, this town has lashings of country charm, a laid-back vibe and easy access to the Hunter Valley’s best cellar door
- You will hold current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- General Practitioners must have completed any period of restricted moratorium
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.