Join a professional and friendly practice with state of the art equipment and excellent support staff.
- Friendly and flexible workplace
- 40 km west of from Brisbane
- ASAP start
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
This mixed billing practice has recently undergone a brand new fit out. It has 10 consulting rooms and a well equipped treatment room. They are open 6 days a week and have pathology on site and the Pharmacy next door.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 4 GP’s to provide high-quality patient care
- Scope for flexible session times including scope for rotational weekends
- Special interests and procedural skills welcomed
- Great on-site team with Practice Manager, part time receptionist, casual receptionist, 1 full time En nurse,1 part time RN
- Patient demographic is approx 60% over 50 years, 40% under 50 years
- Generous % of billings
- No lock in contract
- Supportive team environment
- Best Practice software
- This is a family-friendly city with lots of activities on offer. From history to nature, cafes to breweries - there is strong community spirit and a choice of real estate and school options
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred medical recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.