Join a community-centred clinic and benefit from working with an experienced national operator.
- Long standing practice of 10+ years
- Just 30 minutes drive from Gold Coast and Brisbane CBD
- ASAP start
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
Due to regional growth this practice is seeking additional GP’s. The clinic is open 6 days a week and is a predominantly bulk billed practice with a mixed patient base. The practice has spacious, modern consultation rooms and a 2 bed treatment room. Allied Health services include physiotherapist, dietician, podiatrist and exercise physiologist and onsite pathology.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 2 full-time and 3 part-time GP’s to provide high-quality patient care
- Special interests and procedural skills welcomed
- Scope for flexible session times including opportunity to work extended hours
- Part-time and full-time opportunities available
- Great on-site team with Practice Manager, reception and nursing support
- Mix of young families and middle aged and elderly patients
- Excellent remuneration package
- After-hours higher %
- Supportive team environment
- Best Practice software
- Affordable, quality & well connected suburb with ample parks with good facilities and recreation grounds
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred medical recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.