With a rapidly growing community, this practice is looking for a new Doctor to join their practice family.
- 40 km from Brisbane & Gold Coast
- Growing community, caring practice
- ASAP start
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
This practice is fully equipped with 8 generously sized consulting rooms, a large 3 bed treatment room and a separate immunisation/nurse room. The clinic is open 6 days a week and is a mixed billing practice with a diverse patient base.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 2 full time and 7 part time GP’s to provide high-quality patient care
- Scope for flexible session times including opportunity to work extended hours
- Special interests and procedural skills welcomed
- Great on-site team with 2 friendly nurses, Practice Manager and administrative support team
- Other visiting staff include Psychologist twice a week, Gynaecologist once a month and ENT Specialist once a month
- Mix of young families and older patients
- % and hourly minimum is negotiable
- No lock in contract
- Supportive team environment
- Best Practice software
- Great community suburb perfectly positioned between Brisbane’s CBD and the Gold Coast with plenty of shops, schools, parks and community facilities
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred medical recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.