Join a modern, friendly practice with full books and be busy from day one.
- Growing practice with increasing patient numbers
- Flexible work hours available for a good work-life balance
- DPA replacement available
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
This predominantly bulk-billing opened in 2018 and are looking to welcome a GP to meet their ever-increasing patient numbers. They are open 6 days a week and have pathology on site and a Pharmacy close by.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 2 GP’s to provide high-quality patient care
- Family-friendly hours 8.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday – Friday, with Saturday work available if desired
- Special interests and procedural skills welcomed
- Great on-site team with excellent reception and nursing staff. Allied Health support from Dietitian, Psychologist and Exercise Physiologist
- Generous % of billings
- No lock in contract
- Excellent support, reception and nursing staff
- Best Practice software
- This is a family-friendly city with lots of activities on offer. From history to nature, cafes to breweries - there is strong community spirit and a choice of real estate and school options
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred medical recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.