Join a long-standing, successful practice and work with a team of experienced healthcare professionals.
- Modern facility within a welcoming community
- Full time or part time opportunities available
- Support in developing areas of special interest
This dedicated, family-oriented general practice was founded in 1998 and provides primary health care services, chronic care provision and more. The bulk-billing practice is fully accredited with well-equipped consulting and treatment rooms. The practice is open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday, 8 am to 12 pm. On site Allied Health Services include: Dietitian, and Pathology, with Radiology closely located.
- As General Practitioner, you will work alongside a team of 6 GP's who work cohesively with ample nursing and midwifery support
- There is an experienced practice management and reception team
- Part time or full time equally considered; you choose your hours
- Develop your skills with a broad patient mixed offering lots of variety
- Locum opportunities also available for General Practitioners
- 70% of billings
- Established patient base
- Great earning potential
- Supportive team environment
- Located in a beachside suburb located between the growing city of Wollongong and suburbs of Kiama and Shellharbour. There’s access to beaches, parks, breathtaking views and if you want to be near water for fishing, skiing and boating, this suburb is ideal for you.
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship with the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.