Combine conventional general practice with your passion for long-term positive patient outcomes.
- 70% of billings plus guaranteed hourly rate of $150 per hour for 3 months
- Immediate start full or part time hours negotiable
- Locum opportunities also available
This growing practice in a small city, south of Perth CBD, combines a conventional and integrative health approach. Using state-of-the-art-equipment, and supported by other General Practitioners, practice management, experienced nurses, and other health practitioners, you can enjoy a positive, healing-focussed work environment.
The practice is open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and every second Sunday. It has multiple treatments rooms, with treatment beds and an on-site exercise physiologist, naturopath and dietician. The practice is located next door to a pharmacy and dentistry.
- As General Practitioner, you will be working in a friendly and welcoming team of 3 GP's
- You will have the opportunity to choose your own hours
- An interest in women's health and skin cancer is highly desirable
- Locum opportunities are also available until the permanent position is recruited to
- $150 per hour for the first 3 months, or % of billings, whichever is greater
- Up to 70% of billings depending on qualification and experience
- Mixed billing for certain procedures
- Practice management, reception and nurse support
- Located in a small city about 38 kms south of the Perth CBD, it’s an increasingly popular residential suburb. It is the second-fastest growing city in Western Australia, and its population is expected to double in the next twenty years
- Situated just a short drive to beautiful beaches and with 37km of spectacular coastline you will find safe, calm waters, pristine beaches, marine animals and abundance of aquatic activities available
- To be eligible for this position you must be a vocationally registered GP with current AHPRA registration
- This is a non-DPA location
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.