Join a GP-led Medical Centre that has been servicing their local community since 2012.
- Attractive remuneration
- Full time, part time or locum opportunities available
- Inner-city suburb of Sydney
This GP-owned centre was founded in 2012 with a goal to provide quality, affordable medical services to all patients. The bulk-billing centre is fully accredited with well-equipped consulting and treatment rooms. The centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and Saturday, 9am to 1pm. On site Allied Health Services include: Dietitian, Psychology, Osteopathy and Podiatry.
- As General Practitioner, you will work alongside a friendly well-established team of 7 GP's
- There is a welcoming reception and marketing team to support you
- 2 FT Nurses are on hand to assist with minor procedures, immunisations, and wound management
- Part time or full time equally considered; you choose your hours
- Locum opportunities also available for General Practitioners
- 70% of billings, plus 3 month retainer
- Owned and operated by a GP - focus is on quality care and work life balance
- Consulting rooms are spacious and have windows
- Supportive team environment
- Full books from day one
- This is a desirable inner city residential suburb with a vibrant village feel and plenty of options for boutique dining and shopping
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship with the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.