Take advantage of a well-supported opportunity in an established GP clinic within a welcoming regional city.
- Family-friendly hours
- Up to $150/hour for the first 6 months
- This city has all the conveniences of a large regional centre and all the charm of a country town
This group has been operating medical centres since 2001, and remains a family owned, and family operated group. Their medical centres are now located along the East Coast of Australia, ranging from Brisbane to North Queensland.
This bulk billing practice, located in a shopping centre, makes it easily accessible and convenient for patients. In addition to the general health services available, patients can also access Allied Health services through the practice, including a Mental Health Social Worker, Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist. The practice offers a supportive, local practice management team, nursing support and multiple practitioners (including allied health and pathology). The practice will promote your unique skills so you can build up the ideal patient base for you.
- General Practitioners can step into an established and trusted practice
- Join an excellent team of 3 General Practitioners, 4 Nurses and experienced support staff
- The practice is open Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5.00 pm
- Weekend work available at your request
- Competitive fee split terms of up to 70%
- A guaranteed rate from of $120 - $150 p.h for 6 months
- Growing patient base
- Highly-trained local practice team to support you on-site
- Fully computerised practice
- This unique regional city, boasts a population in excess of 70,000 and all the facilities of a large city, while still maintaining the ideal laidback Australian lifestyle. A range of both private and public primary and secondary schools are available, with tertiary education within the area. This is a city to feel at home in, where you can lose yourself in the natural beauty Queensland has to offer
- 45-minute flight from Brisbane
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM) is desirable
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.