Start a new chapter in your career today with a supportive family owned, and family operated group.
- Growing patient base
- Excellent earning potential
- Flexibility so you can fit your work around your life, rather than your life around your work
This group has been operating medical centres since 2001, and remains a family owned, and family operated group. Their medical centres are now located along the East Coast of Australia, ranging from Brisbane to North Queensland.
This bulk billing practice, located opposite the local hospital, with free off-street parking, is a convenient and patient-focused clinic. In addition to the general health services available, patients can also access Allied Health services through the practice, including a Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist. The practice offers a supportive, local practice management team, nursing support and multiple practitioners (including allied health and pathology). The practice will promote your unique skills so you can build up the ideal patient base for you.
- General Practitioners can step into an established and trusted practice
- Join an excellent team of 2 General Practitioners, 2 Nurses and experienced support staff
- The practice is open Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm
- After hour or weekend work available at your request
- Competitive fee split terms of up to 70%
- A guaranteed rate from of $120 - $150 p.h for 6 months
- Growing patient base
- Highly-trained local practice team to support you on-site
- Fully computerised practice
- Thriving coastal town lying on the Burdekin River, situated 85 kilometres south of Townsville
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM) is desirable
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.