Enjoy flexible hours and generous remuneration, and a town all about laid-back beachside living.
- Great earning potential and a guaranteed rate while you settle in
- Flexibility so you can fit your work around your life
- World-class surf breaks, beautiful beaches all enveloped by national parks and wilderness reserves
This group has been operating medical centres since 2001, and remains a family owned, and family operated group. Their medical centres are now located along the East Coast of Australia, ranging from Northern NSW to North QLD.
This mixed billing practice offers general health services and patients can also access Allied Health services through the practice, including a Psychologist, Chiropractor, Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist. The practice offers a supportive, local practice management team, nursing support and multiple practitioners (including allied health and pathology). The practice will promote your unique skills so you can build up the ideal patient base for you.
- General Practitioners can step into an established and trusted practice
- Join an excellent team of 3 General Practitioners, 5 Nurses and experienced support staff
- The practice is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5.00 pm & Saturday 9am-12pm
- Weekend work is optional and there are no after hours on-call commitments
- Competitive fee split terms of up to 70%
- A guaranteed rate from of $120 - $150 p.h for 6 months
- Growing patient base
- Highly-trained local practice team to support you on-site
- Fully computerised practice
- This laid-back surfing town lies at the mouth of the Clarence River in New South Wales. The town is booming with new restaurants and cafes that celebrate local produce and champion the community
- A scenic 7.5hr drive north from Sydney, or 3.5hr south from Brisbane or fly into a local airport within 50 mins drive
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM) is desirable
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.