Central Adelaide location, embrace all the experiences of working and living in this cosmopolitan capital city.
- Join a team of experienced and committed doctors
- Established group with 30 years experience
- 5 minute drive from Adelaide CBD
You will be joining a group that has been proudly providing the community with professional healthcare for more than 30 years. The Group is owned by South Australians who first set up a general practice in the western suburbs of Adelaide in 1980. From that small beginning, it now provides healthcare and medical advice to South Australians from 4 medical centres across Adelaide.
This centre delivers comprehensive and integrated primary healthcare with a focus on preventative care and maintenance of good health. The mixed-billing centre is open five days a week from 9.00am to 5.30pm. On-site Allied Health professionals include Podiatrists and Dietitians.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 5 GP's delivering comprehensive and integrated primary healthcare focusing on preventative care
- The practice is currently open 5 days per week, from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- The patient demographic is diverse from paediatrics right through to geriatrics
- The practice is fully computerised using Medical Director and Prac Soft
- 70% of billings
- Opportunity to develop your area of special interest
- Supportive team of doctors and support staff
- Live in a city consistently voted amongst the most liveable cities in the world
- The practice is located in the epicentre of the precinct, alongside a village-like cluster of cafés and restaurants and all the day-to-day essentials shops
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- Hold FRACGP or a Registrar soon to receive fellowship
- This location is non-DPA and access to an unrestricted provider number is essential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.