Join a brand new, modern, patient-focused bulk billing practice.
- Open 7 days, flexible hours to suit
- 19AB replacement available
- Guaranteed hourly rate + generous percentage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a General Practitioner to join a brand new, modern, patient-focused practice located in a vibrant community suburb located between Rockingham and Perth. This busy practice is open extended hours, seven days a week.
This Medical Centre was established in 2015 and has a strong patient base. It is located in a fast growing suburb and the practice demographics cover all ages. You will work alongside a team of experienced General Practitioners with a friendly reception and nursing team to support you. Covering interests in mental health, chronic disease management, family health, Skin Cancer checks and excisions & Holistic Health you will have the opportunity to work within your area of special interest. The practice provides many surgical procedures including Skin Excisions, Vasectomies, Circumcisions, Carpal Tunnel release and Joint injections. The practice was also one of the first in the area to prescribe Medicinal Cannabis. There is also support from a visiting midwifery service, dietician and counsellor and pathology on site.
Nurses provide support with Chronic Disease Management plans, Health Assessments, Implanon, Mirena Insertions, Cervical Screening, Iron Infusions, Immunisations, Spirometry, Wound Dressings, ECG, ABI and hearing checks in our fully equipped treatment room.
- Join 4 experienced General Practitioners with full nursing and admin support
- Open 8am till 6pm, 6 days per week you will work flexibly within these hours.
- Evening shifts also available
- Surgical Procedures available
- Aged Care home visits
- Current General Practitioners are seeing approximately 30-40 patients per day
- Part or full-time position, flexible hours - locum considered
- 70% of Billings,
- $150/hour Initial Guarantee
- Earn $400K plus
- Private fees charged for some consults and procedures
- Independently owned and operated
- Free onsite parking
- Situated in Busy Shopping Centre
- AGPAL accredited
- Best Practice Software
- Vibrant community suburb located between Rockingham and Perth
- Current AHPRA Registration - General or Specialist
- Right to work in Australia
- 19AB (DWS) replacement available
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.