This practice offers convenient suburban living close to the ever-growing Brisbane City.
- Great earning potential
- No after hours, weekend work or on-call requirement
- 15 mins from Brisbane CBD
This group has been operating medical centres since 2001, and remains a family owned, and family operated group. Their medical centres are now located along the East Coast of Australia, ranging from Brisbane to North Queensland.
This practice, located 15 mins from Brisbane CBD close to a busy shopping precinct, offers a range of services for the whole family. It offers a supportive, local practice management team, nursing support and multiple practitioners (including allied health and pathology). The practice will promote your unique skills so you can build up the ideal patient base for you.
- General Practitioners can step into an established and trusted practice
- Join an excellent team of 3 General Practitioners, 3 Nurses and experienced support staff
- The practice is open Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm and has no after hours, weekend work or on-call requirement
- Competitive fee split terms of 70%
- A guaranteed rate of $150 p.h for 6 months
- Growing patient base
- Highly-trained local practice team to support you on-site
- Fully computerised practice
- DPA handover available
- Brisbane is the perfect location for someone who wants to live close to a busy metro hub without compromising a quiet and peaceful lifestyle
- From Brisbane, easily access any of South East Queensland's great treasures, including the stunning Moreton Island, beautiful coastal retreats like Noosa and Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast or the ever impressive Gold Coast to the south
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.