Join a practice located in the heart of a bustling city surrounded by stunning nature reserves and fantastic beaches.
- Immediate start available
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours
- Family-friendly vibrant city in Perth's northern suburbs
You will be working for one of Australia’s leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This mixed billing general practice provides a range of healthcare services including healthcare assessments, asthma management, diabetes risk assessment, women's health, men's health, occupational health, travel medicine and skin cancer clinics. The staff and doctors are dedicated and friendly, the practice includes doctors with specialised training in the assessment and management of skin cancer.
- As General Practitioner, join a team of 10 GP’s with broad experience in many different areas including Skin Cancer Medicine
- Work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- The hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm with no weekend work
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours – you can practise around what suits you best
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Live and work in a bustling commercial centre and shopping hotspot, with 17 kilometres of stunning beaches close by, and many world-class visitor attractions and amenities
- Affordable housing and many excellent educational facilities to choose from in this beautiful city, just 25 minutes from Perth CBD
- The city enjoys a sunny, Mediterranean climate
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.