Join a long standing medical practice 1 hour south of Perth CBD.
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours
- Picturesque coastal location
- Earn 70% of gross billings
This medical centre is a part of one of the leading vertically integrated healthcare platforms that have been delivering health services to more than five million people for more than 25 years in the Asia Pacific region.
This practice is conveniently located across from a major shopping centre in the heart of South Perth. The practice consists of 10 consultation rooms, is open from 8am to 6pm during weekdays and open till 12:30 on Saturdays, to cater to its large client base. In addition to its broad range of medical services, this centre provides Molescan skin cancer checks, occupational health and diving medical services.
- As General Practitioner, join a team of GP's with broad experience in many different areas including Skin Cancer Medicine
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- You will be fully supported by your General Practitioner colleagues, support staff, a team of nurses, and health professionals
- Opportunity to develop your special interests
- Practice with autonomy
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Work in one of Perth's most attractive coastal locations
- Possibility for permanent contract, should that be of interest
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.