Service/Advanced Trainee Registrar positions for 6 – 12 month contracts commencing February 2021.
- Broad clinical experience
- Flexible rostering
- Excellent package with benefits
This hospital is the major centre in the Midwest district of WA. It has 66 hospital beds for acute medical, surgical, paediatric and maternity patients. The hospital provides a 24-hour Emergency Department. It also provides a range of services including chemotherapy, renal dialysis, a hospital at home visiting service, medical imaging, pathology and same day surgery.
This hospital has three medical teams, each managed by a consultant, registrar and junior doctors. Teams are responsible for inpatient and outpatient medical care including: High Dependency Unit, Hospital in the Home, Renal Dialysis and Oncology services. In addition, medical teams provide a high level of support to complex surgical and orthopaedic inpatients and other services.
- General Medicine Registrars will be responsible for the clinical care of patients under the supervision of senior medical staff
- This opportunity will provide a broad level of medical experience for Junior Doctors entering basic physician training or intending to apply to RACP in the future or completing their advanced training in general medicine
- Gain exposure to a very wide range of medical presentations
- Medical Registrars have the opportunity to have their service time to be accredited toward their BPT/advanced training programs subject to the RACP approval
- This hospital has been accredited by the RACP as a Level 1 Teaching Hospital for Basic Physician Training and for one year advanced training in adult general medicine
- Registrar salary from $130,145.00 to $174,823.00
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location based allowances
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Beachside living alongside rural life in a thermometer friendly environment
- Eligible for Provisional or General registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.